Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 Delightful Diva's and a Recommended Read for Passion Projected

I can't tell you how excited I am to be posting this review. I'm now voiceless, but that's quite all right. I'll take the no voice for a review like this.

Deb's Review: Passion Projected is an excellent read! This book has so much going for it, but there is a major unanswered question at the end. Jennifer Salaiz, what are you doing to me? *g* I, for one, certainly hope this is the start of a series.
That was quite a cliffhanger! You must bring all these characters back; besides, I need to see Cole get his happy ending as well.

Marley is a dynamite lady; a couple of hard knocks did not deter her from her goal to go and get her man. She has a secret of her own only she doesn't know it yet. Zachary is one amazing male; easy on the eyes too. I enjoyed his determination to keep going until he found what he was looking for. His character is somewhat a mystery as he pops out of nowhere. Maybe if there is another book we will learn even more about Zachary.

I enjoyed the edge-of-your-seat action; it kept this book moving so it did not revolve around just sex. The secondary characters were just as good as the main characters. Once you think you have this story all laid out in your head, then there is a twist and that is what made this book a winner.

Passion Projected is a fabulous break away paranormal that is truly mouth watering! Jennifer Salaiz sets the scenes in this book perfectly. If you are tempted to go all wolfie, this is one book you need to add to your collection.

Rated 5 Delightful Divas and a Recommended Read by Deb!


No comments: