Friday, May 30, 2014

Where to begin...

Where to begin...

I've been super busy with planning out the next few months and have some great things in store. Currently, I'm working on Gaige (Captive to the Dark). I'm projecting a mid-late June release date. After that, I'll be diving into Dom Up, a three part series that will be a break from dark and have lots of humor, but also the good stuff-BDSM. :) Then, it'll be Lily's story, the first Captive to the Dark Special Edition.

 
 


Since I'm so overwhelmed with writing and getting everything together, I'm looking for a personal assistant. If you're big in the blogging/reading forums, love connecting with other readers, and don't mind working with ME :),  please shoot me an email at alaska_angelini@yahoo.com or you can find me on FB under Alaska Angelini or Jennifer Bradley. I'd love to hear your skills and am looking forward to making a new friend.

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

First, I would only begin by
seeking God's Will for your
mortal lifetime ...jussayn...