Sunday, December 13, 2009

How openminded are you?

I've noticed some things while speaking with other people interested in the paranormal that throws me for somewhat of a loop. Now, first off everyone assumes these entities we are seeing/ hearing/ recording...whatever, are the spirits of our passed loved ones. Well, yes we all have good cause. They've pretty much admitted to it.

But let me ask you this. If you're an investigator and you go to a site where the reported claims have been of a ghost, say, named Tommy. Now, you go and ask, "Tommy is that you? or "Is there a Tommy here?" Well anyone knows it doesn't take a genius for something to think...."Tommy, well shit, I can be Tommy," yeah hello!........ okay, now freeze.....First of all, am I the only one who thinks assuming these "things" are our loved ones putting a little bit too much trust into the unknown? Sure it's comforting to think we don't truly die, but come one. I'm not jumping on the ship until something convinces me, itself. I wanna see a past loved one I know personally come to me and tell me I'm full of shit for not believing, because it was put out there for me to.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and should trust in the evidence that's already been discovered, but I have trouble with things I haven't been there to witness. These days anything can be faked or tampered with. With the new equipment coming out maybe someone will finally have some success in solving the mysteries of the apparitions, figures, shadow people, strange mists....and everything else that comes along with the paranormal field.

There is also something else that tweeks me. LOL, But then again what doesn't. First off....How can someone have an open mind about ghosts and not be able to accept that maybe thats not the only thing out there that we haven't discovered? I'll leave it at that and not go into detail. Someday....that's all I'm going to say.

No comments: