Friday, December 18, 2009

**Updates**

Hello my fantastic followers...Well, I've updated my site with music and a few other things. If you don't care for the song on, click the next button. There's almost 150 songs, I believe, and hope at least I put one on here that you can enjoy.The genres are definitely ranging so hopefully there's something for everyone.


I'm still awaiting the edits for Stalk Me and can't wait to get them so I can post blurbs and excerpts. This is such a great story IMHO and nothing like what you think, I'm sure. I'm so excited to finally have it so close to coming out. As for Passion Projected, I'm extremely close to reaching the qualifications for PAN membership. I can't wait.....

The last two posts cover ghosts and since I find everything paranormal so fascinating, I think I'll try and find something on fairies or something of that nature next. I'm sure there's some interesting history behind these flying beings. As soon as something catches my attention, and trust me I'll know when it's the perfect story, I'll post it. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and new year. The days are flying away faster than what I'm comfortable with, but at least I can document the time with pics, which I plan to take plenty of. I'll post some the moment I get the chance.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments: