Wednesday, February 10, 2010

♥Happy Release Day♥ for Stalk Me!!

Today is the release day for Stalk Me. I'm so excited, yet extremely nervous. I think every author feels this way, the day of their book's launch into the world. I really hope you all enjoy. Stalk Me is a book filled with emotion as it takes you for a journey, in the life of Nicole. If you decide to purchase this book, I'd love to know what you think. You can always email me at jennifer_salaiz@yahoo.com  With that, I leave you with the blurb....

Things have never gone well for Nicole in the boyfriend department. But when a gorgeous one night stand introduces her to the darker side of passion, she can't help but get sucked into the addicting pleasure. Ayden is everything she never knew she needed, and she can't help but feel a connection to him immidiately.

When an accident drives him out of town, Trevor, Ayden's best friend, is left to protect her. Nicole can't help but feel something between them upon sight. Can she resist the pull she feels for him, too, or will all three of them get sucked in an obsessive triangle ending in distaster?





http://www.bookstrand.com/stalk-me

No comments: