Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where to begin?

I have no idea where to begin when it comes to blogging. I could go on and on about my daily activities, but would anyone really want to know about that sort of stuff? I'm so boring,lol. Well, just for a quick insight I'll go into detail about why you're not missing much.

1. I sit in front of the computer all day either writing ,editing, or on one of the many sites I'm a member of, goodreads, myspace, facebook, twitter, hmmmm isn't there one more...oh yes, the ivillage board.

2. My house is never where it needs to be in appearance, which confuses the hell out of my husband since he wants to know what I do all day when I'm here alone. Don't get me wrong, on OCCASION I remember to go throw a load of clothes in the wash or get rid of the cans of Dr.Pepper lying around my small little desk.


If you're not completely bored with reading already,  then I don't know? 

Now let me tell you about where I'm at concerning work. Passion Projected release Oct. 30th. WOOHOO. Right now it's at the #2 spot on Siren's Bestseller List. Truthfully, I can't believe it.It feels more like a dream than anything.

Other than that, I've finished writing Projected Pleasure, the sequel to Passion Projected and I have to admit this one is so much more action packed. I love it! The sex scenes are plentiful and HOT, but its balanced very nicely with the developements so it doesn't seem too much while you're reading it.

Also, I signed a contract around the same time as Passion Projected with Siren for a book titled Stalk Me. I'm currently waiting to get the revisions back on that one and start this process all over again. (Have I mentioned how extremely excited I am about this book. OMG just wait. It was one of my favs to write)

On a further note, lol. I'm awaiting news from Siren on whether or not their going to accept the Blissful Bets Series. The first book to come out of that is titled Engaging Evelyn. Also, a great book. Of course this is all my opinion, lol. Some might not enjoy the same type scenarios or stories I like and hey, what can I say? Everyone has there own taste. 

Well, now that I've updated and probably bored you out of your mind, I'll end this blog session for now. But hey, don't be surprised if I'm on here in two hours writing another one. I had fun and when I find something I like, my addictive, obsessive personalty takes over. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: