Saturday, September 7, 2013

In the Jenny May world...


So much is going on in the Jenny May world, this week. Not only did I get the edits for Tightening the Ropes (Dark Days Ranch 2), but I also got the cover too! And, Break Me In (Dark Days Ranch 1)  went on Pre-Order! Geez louise, lol. It was quite a busy week, to say the least. And, I can't forget to mention that I also finished the 4th book in the series this week too, Taking the Reins.

I have to say, I absolutely love these wolf-shifting cowboys more than anything. And although they come with a HEA, these stories are jam packed with action. That I can promise you. For those of you who don't know much about Dark Days, this 4 book series is the beginning of a long list of series. Here, let me show you the map....
This map will be in EVERY book, in EVERY series. Now that Dark Days is finished, I'm still debating on which territory to write about next. Although Secret Sins is pulling me in its direction, I can't deny that Jack, my alpha from Whiskey River Ranch, is begging for my attention. And Jack, former alpha of Dark Days, is quickly winning. :)

If you're looking to start a new series, and you're into MMF or BDSM, you've come to the right place. A little information....Break Me In, the first book in the series is not BDSM, and Tightening the Ropes is only light BDSM (rope play, sex toys)...but Crack the Whip, and Taking the Reins, the 3rd and 4th book in the series is full on BDSM.  The series has a little for everyone.

If you're interested in getting a jump start, click the link to Pre-Order, Break Me In!  CLICK HERE
Feel free to visit my website too for news and giveaways!! jennymayauthor.com 

2 comments:

Mai said...

A busy week indeed 😊 can't wait for the new series, I'm gonna really enjoy these LOL.

Jennifer Bradley said...

Thanks, Mai! I hope so. You're going to have to let me know what you think! :)